09 July 2008

Mark and Lisa visiting

We made a run to Babies R Us last night (thanks to Dan for the use of his car). We picked up the crib, which wouldn't even fit in a Jeep Cherokee, must be one big crib. And we picked up all the small things we needed to feel ready, e.g. sheets, burp rags (cloth diapers), etc. At this point, we think we have enough to last us through the first couple of days after we get home. I guess we'll see. No doubt we'll need more diapers.

We have some visitors this weekend. Mark and Lisa are coming Friday through Tuesday. We hope that Baby Niemi can hold off for a while, but we think that Lisa might want to meet our little girl before she heads back to MN. Perhaps we will get to play some volleyball, although Camille wasn't too keen on having to watch two 2-year olds. I figured they could just watch each other. I'm gonna be a great dad!

1 comment:

Granny B said...

Ok, baby Niemi, anytime now.....can't wait! Love and kisses, Granny B