
We are into day 3 at home, although day 1 started around 4pm, so I'm not sure if that counts. Night #1 was a bit rough, but last night we had Camille's parents here to take Avalon for a couple of hours in the middle of the night. It was just enough time to allow us to get the sleep we needed. Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Moeckel!! With that extra rest, I was able to get some of the pictures online. You can find a selection here.
3 comments:
What a beautiful child! Can't wait to meet her in person. Did you realize she curls her toes just like dad and Grandpa Niemi? You guys look like you have settled into this important role very well. Love to you all.
Actually I did notice that she curled her toes, but I wasn't sure if that was just a baby thing. Of all my traits she could get, she had to get that one??
More Pictures!
Post a Comment