16 February 2009

Mummi visits!


For those who don't know, now is interviewing season for academics. So Jarad is off every week for 2-5 days running around having scrumptious meals with expensive wines and staying at immaculate hotels (one even had a goldfish in the room just to keep you company) while Camille is working 40 hours/week even though she is on an 80% schedule and taking care of Avalon at night. Deciding this situation, however brief, wasn't exactly equitable, we asked our parents if they were interested in visiting and helping out. So, for two weeks, Jarad's mom was in town. In addition to playing with Avalon, Bonnie really helped out getting Avalon to sleep through the night. Thanks to her help, we are usually able to have free time from 8pm until 7am. Her help was tremendous. So thank you mom!!

1 comment:

Granny B said...

Thanks for the shout out. I forget how much I miss her until I see pictures like this! Love, Mummi