15 April 2009
Swimming lessons
We started Avalon in swimming lessons on March 31. It's a parent-tot swim class that meets twice a week. Avalon loves the water and is very entertained watching the other kids in class as well. She has fun splashing in the water and her favorite game from the class so far is Blast Off, where we count down from 10 and then throw her up into the air. She is also a big fan of motor boat where we spin around in a circle really fast. As for the actual lessons part, we are trying to show her how to kick in the water, but so far she is not too interested, she much prefers the splashing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good action shot! I can see beads of water that Avalon is splashing. AND I think I can see her teeth! Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment