27 July 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Avalon!


Avalon turned two years old today! Recently, when people ask us "how old is Avalon," we say "she is almost two." So it's hard to believe that we can now say "she is two." Wow!

As you can see in the picture above, Jarad and I received the best present today! :) She actually found this bow and put it on herself. Too cute!

For her birthday today, we taught her that when people ask her "How old are you?," she should say "I'm 2." And now she does, it's very cute! And, of course, we have a video to prove it.


Other things we did to celebrate her birthday today...well, basically, we let her decide what she wanted to do and since it was raining...

we watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (this her favorite chair for watching Mickey Mouse),



played the penguin game on the Wii (over and over),




ate one of her favorite meals...Mac and Cheese and Peas,


played with some of Jarad's old toys (pretty cool),


and played with her new sticker books (I don't have a picture of this so I included another cute picture I took today instead after she asked me to take her clothes off).


We also had a small birthday party in Moorhead and one in Duluth, but I'll post another blog about these parties another day.

1 comment:

Hodnett Family said...

I can't believe she is already two!