Camille takes Avalon to a class called Growing Times once a week where they have lots of fun activities and toys for the kids. Avalon is now in the class for 2-3 year olds and the newest activity is painting and Avalon loves it! Maybe she did get a few of those creativity genes from her Grandma Moeckel. Enjoy these pics and videos of Avalon painting!
This is one of the first times Avie painted in early October. This time I actually had to stop her so that other kids could have a turn.
The next two times she painted, she used these paint pens. She still hasn't figured out how to draw a line with them, but she is really good at making dots.
Here is her latest art project. It was a few days before Halloween, so they had lots of fall colors.
1 comment:
That is so cute. If I could get John to not eat the paint every time he goes near that table I would love to get pictures like that too!! I love that class :)
Post a Comment