05 April 2011

Archie's first steps!

On Wednesday, March 30th, Archer took seven good steps to me in order to get my camera case, which was on top of my head. And I got it on video. It was so exciting!! You'll see in the video that he is standing alone really well now too.


Archie took his very first step from the couch to the ottoman on March 13th (10 months) while we were video chatting with Camille's parents. Mummi and Ukki came to town for 2 weeks to visit and the very next day Archer took one or two steps to Mummi and Camille. And then while at a timeshare in Carlsbad, CA, Archer took a few steps to Mummi on March 21st. And I captured it on video. Way to go Archer!

The first steps that I captured of Avalon on video were from Mummi to Ukki to get a cherrio on July 12th when Avalon was 11 months old.


Then on March 30th, Archer took a few good steps to me, so I got out my video camera and got this video right away.


Then I started to take pictures of Archer standing alone when he took 5 or 6 good steps to me. So I went back to the video camera and went on to take 8 or 10 videos that all go something like this one...until I got the one that I posted above. It was lots of fun!

No comments: