Avalon loves to read books! In fact, I was trying to decide what type of toy Avalon likes to play with the most this summer and I finally concluded it's books. All day long she is asking us to read books to her, and if we are not reading to her, she is often reading to herself either reciting the story by heart or making it up. One of her favorite books in Duluth is called "Silly Willy," and it's about a boy who puts his clothes on incorrectly, putting his pants on his head and his shoes on his feet, etc. A couple of weeks ago, Avalon came up to us as pictured above and said "I'm Silly Willy." The picture is so cute, I couldn't resist sharing the story with you all!
08 August 2011
Silly Willy!
Avalon loves to read books! In fact, I was trying to decide what type of toy Avalon likes to play with the most this summer and I finally concluded it's books. All day long she is asking us to read books to her, and if we are not reading to her, she is often reading to herself either reciting the story by heart or making it up. One of her favorite books in Duluth is called "Silly Willy," and it's about a boy who puts his clothes on incorrectly, putting his pants on his head and his shoes on his feet, etc. A couple of weeks ago, Avalon came up to us as pictured above and said "I'm Silly Willy." The picture is so cute, I couldn't resist sharing the story with you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment