Halloween this year consisted of 3 days and 4 events with trick or treating! We had a great weekend. Avalon had a blast! Of course, I took so many pictures and videos that I haven't even looked through them all myself. Hence, December has arrived and I still haven't posted any Halloween pics. So, in an effort to make a Halloween post before Christmas, I'm going to try to post a few pics from each event. This blog post has turned into a lot of pics from the first event.
Event #1 - Night eyes at the Blank Park Zoo in Des Moines:
When we first arrived, Avalon met Jasmine and Belle. Next, we got to trick or treat our way through the zoo seeing some real animals along the way. Avalon was a bit shy to say trick or treat at first, so we went with the "roaring" strategy from last year. Mostly because I think it's cute to hear her roar!But it didn't take too long before she was ready to say trick or treat. However, we never really did get the "thank you" part down this year.
As it was getting dark, we stopped to play in the pumpkin patch, which was probably Archie's favorite part as he got to get out of the stroller and run around in the pumpkins!
We even saw Humpty Dumpty along the way and Avalon sang the nursery rhyme as soon as she saw him. Too cute!We also stopped to play at the park and the area with the air filled slides and bounce houses. Archie wasn't too into trick or treating but he had a blast pointing out the animals as we walked through the zoo!

Avalon had a blast jumping in the bounce houses,
and sliding down the air filled slides!
No comments:
Post a Comment