10 September 2012

More climbing...

I have a video of Avalon climbing up the climbing wall in our garage now.  It was taken on August 17th, which was a couple of weeks after it was built and she is already getting really good at it.



She has also mastered the climbing wall at the park by our house, which is difficult because it is missing a few climbing holds.  According to Avie, the holds are missing because a big guy stomped on them as you can see in this video, which was also taken on August 17th.



Archie is now into the climbing wall as well.  When we were at the park last Tuesday, September 4th, Archie climbed to the top of the climbing wall that Avie just mastered (as shown in the video above) all by himself.  I didn't even notice he was on it until he made it to the top.  He climbed it again several times yesterday, but I wasn't able to capture a good video of him yet.  He has also started climbing almost all other structures at the parks as well and he can do most of them on his own now too.

1 comment:

Granny B said...

Great job, Avie. I have never climbed a wall. Maybe she will teach me.