Over the last two months, I've been trying to write down some of the cute and funny things the kids say, so here it is. Enjoy!
Avalon keeps telling me that she sees "don't dare" signs and then asks me what the sign means. I discovered that she is referring to any sign that has a red circle with a line through the middle. I have no idea where she came up with that phrase, but I love it! I think I will start calling them don't dare signs too! ;)
Archer says "umm 1, umm 2, umm 3, I'm pretending to umm this." Translation "he is pretending to eat something at the dinner table."
I told Archie that if he was going to be loud while Avie was watching her morning show that he would need to go into the playroom. So the last couple of mornings, he has come to me and said "Mommy, I'm going to be loud." And then left the TV room and went to the playroom. Too cute!
I said to Avalon on my birthday
morning "Guess who else has a birthday today?" She said "Who?" I said
"Uncle Grant." And she responded "Whack!" haha :) I have no idea where she learned that phrase, but I love it!
When we were potty training Archer in mid February, we told him that he gets M&Ms if he goes poop in the potty. Now whenever he poops, he counts them and then tells me he gets that many M&Ms. So he'll say "1,2, I get 2 m&ms." And he came up with that all on his own!
Avalon says "one day Archie is going to be taller than me." Mommy: "Why do you think that?" Avalon: "Because Daddy's get taller than Mommy's and I'm going to be a Mommy when I grow up. I wonder if I could be a teacher when I grow up or a doctor?"
Avalon: "Mommy, do you know what Santa brings us when we are naughty kids?" Mommy: "What?" Avalon: "Colds." I think she must have heard that Santa brings "coal" to naughty kids and thought that it was colds. Too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment