10 May 2013

Go Go Go Joseph...

My Mom, two of my aunts, Connie and Mary, and I took a road trip down to Murfreesboro, Tennessee (just south of Nashville) to see two of my second cousins perform in their high school musical, "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat."  My mother-in-law, Bonnie, and sister-in-law Libby also met us there and joined us for the musical.  We had a fun trip down there to visit my cousin, Elliot, his wife, Janae, and their two kids, Collin and Tori.  Collin was "Joseph," the lead, in the musical and Tori was in the ensemble.  The musical was amazing!  We loved it!  And went to see it twice!  Great job Collin and Tori!

I first saw this musical when I was in high school and it was why fell in love with musicals.  And seeing it again has reminded me how much I love it!  




No comments: