09 July 2013

Things the kids say...

As we are driving into Richfield, MN from 35W to 66th Street...
 Avalon says "Mom, are we in Hawaii?"
 I say "No, why does it look like Hawaii."
 Avalon "yes, because there are tall buildings." (which were apartment buildings that all had balconies with chairs on them, which did look like a lot of the buildings in Hawaii)

After seeing our good friend Lisa who is pregnant with her third child...
Avalon says "Mommy, I wish I could go back to when I was born and see how I did it!"

Driving in the car...
Archer says "Grandma and Grandpa have a gold car, it's not like our maroon car."
I repeat what he says to see if I caught what he said correctly.
Archers says back to me "Mommy, I wasn't talking to you.  I was talking to my own self."
 He has since said this to me several times to me when he is talking in the car.  It's so cute!

Archie "Dolphins can dive deep into the water because they are older today."

Avalon says to Camille "Even though Grandma is shorter than you, she is still your mom, right?"

No comments: