Nov. 24 in Duluth, MN at Bentlyville (crazy awesome Christmas light display):
Archie walked around the entire place slowly mesmerized by the lights and he said "I like this place!"
Nov. 25 in Duluth,MN - Daddy moved his stoplight clock to a different spot in the room.
Archie: "You little stinker," while pointing to his clock. I wonder where he heard that before. ;)
Nov. 28 in Moorhead Minnesota -
Archie picks up Grandma's hand mirror and looks in it and says "oh my gosh, I have a cut on my face."
Mommy: "What are you looking at?"
Archie: "I'm looking at my face."
Mommy: "How does it look?"
Archie: "Perfect."
Then he says "I'm going to check my hair," while putting the hand mirror to the back of his head.
Too cute!
December 12 in Ames, IA
Avie: "Chris is like Christmas. Chris is going to love what I say."
Jan. 1 in Moorhead MN - Archie's first time on cross country skis:
"This is not fun." It was freezing cold and really windy that day! Unfortunately, he has not been back out on the skiis since. Maybe next year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha about the cross country skiing!
Post a Comment