February 2014 - Archie: I didn't have any pants or shirts in my 2 so I looked in my 3 (and found this) and my 4 (and found this). (The numbers are referring to his drawers in his dresser starting from the bottom up).
Winter 2014
Archer: "Elodie & Archer are 4. Elodie is 4 but Archer is not. Archer is 4 because I taller than I was before."
Archer "When Pete & Melissa see me I'm going to go different ways. I don't wan the to see me.
May 9, 2014 -
Mommy: "Is this your left arm or your right arm?" (pointing at his left arm).
Archie: "Left arm, left face, right face, straight nose, straight eyes, straight mouth, left ear, right ear."
May 19, 2014
Archie: "This is a different room (dining room) than this (kitchen) because this is the eating room and this is the making room."
July 23, 2014
Archer : "That little guy is turning 1 because it has a 1 on it." (he is looking at a little sheet of paper in Daddy's ISBA conference name tag/wallet).
August 15, 2014
Jarad and I went on a trip to Boston without the kids and we sent them a few postcards. The one we sent to Archer was of a little boy in a raincoat with an umbrella standing next to the "Make Way for Ducklings Statue." Jarad had written a note to Archie on the back that said "Archie, is that you with the umbrella looking at the ducks?"
When Archie received the card in the mail before we read it to him, he said "that's me standing in the rain!"
The following morning, Avalon said "Mommy, is this really Archie in this picture?"
Mommy "What do you think?"
Avalon "I think it is."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have I mentioned how cute that is? :)
Post a Comment