On March 7th, I took the kids to the open gym at Success Gymnastics. They had a great time showing me all the things that they have learned in gymnastics. But then they found the rope and Avalon climbed it over and over again until she reached the top. It was amazing to watch her perseverance to accomplish this task! Yes, I was very nervous when she was up high on that rope as I knew that she was getting more and more tired as she climbed the rope over and over again. After about 10 tries, she made it to the top! Great job Avalon!
Here is one of the first few times she climbed the rope so you can see how great her progress was in such a short amount of time!
Archer also took his turn climbing the rope as well. Here is the first time he climbed the rope! I don't think he was doing much of the work.
But after about 5 tries, he started to get the hang of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting these. So fun to see the kids accomplishments and growth. They are amazing@@
Post a Comment