She was still looking pretty good the next morning!
04 May 2016
Avalon's first sleepover
Avalon attended her first sleepover birthday party in March and she had a blast!! The next day when I asked her about the party, she said the only part she didn't like was that they wouldn't turn the lights out until 9:15 pm! Apparently she asked to turn the lights out at 8:45 pm. She also asked for a clock in case she woke up, she wanted to know if it was time to get up yet. At home, she knows that she cannot get up until her clock says 7:00. Avalon did have a really busy day with a piano recital and another birthday party at Success gymnastics, so I guess she was pretty tired by the end of the day!


She was still looking pretty good the next morning!
She was still looking pretty good the next morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha! Avalon is so funny, she likes to have her time precise & seems to be an excellent planner just like her Mom! Haha, I love that bedtime earlier comment about her sleepover, Avi made!
Kourtney would find any reason to stay up just five min. more, bedtime was "clean her entire room time!" ,"fold her laundry time", & my favorite, " I forgot about your back massage, Jodee!" ;-)
Post a Comment