18 May 2017

Piano Recital

Avalon is completing her second year of piano lessons and Archer is completing his first year!  Here are some videos of the most recent recital.  I am posting the videos of the rehearsal because I got better videos than I did during the actual recital!   They are both doing a really great job!  Avalon loved piano when she first started last year, but is now a bit tired of all the practice.  Archer is still really enjoying learning the piano!  He loves to practice on the I-pad app called Piano Miastro.

Avalon is playing "Do you Want to Build a Snowman" from Frozen.  The second piece is her own composition, which she wrote herself called "Hope for Brave"!  And then she is playing a duet with Daddy called "Legend of the Buffalo."  Archer is playing "Graduation Party."  His second piece is his own composition, which he wrote himself called "Dinosaur Stomp."  And he third piece is also a duet with Daddy called "Bed on a Boat."










No comments: