17 November 2017

Tae Kwon Doe - Board Breaking

The kids went to a birthday party at Family Martial Arts last Spring and they had so much fun, they decided to give TKD a try.  At the birthday party, they got to break a wooden board, but I didn't stay, so I missed it.  Finally, this past weekend, I got to see them break boards!  It was very excited and the kids had a great time!   Check of the videos later in this post!

They also participated in a parent child class and Avalon competed in Marker Sparing, which did get a little dangerous at times!  :)  Avalon did get marked a lot based on the looks of her shirt!






Avalon has continued with TKD and she passed her test for her High Yellow Belt!  Congrats Avalon!  Great job!

  

Here's some videos of the board breaking!  So much fun!


No comments: