09 November 2019

Beautiful way to start the day!

This is how my day started this morning!  Gorgeous!


Then I got to go to my son's Remembrance day assembly where he Then, I attended a Remembrance Day assembly at Archer’s school where he was in the choir.  The choir sang a song about the poppy’s and while the kids enter the gym for the assembly. Then each class brought up a poppy wreath that they had made.  Archer’s class is the one on the right.

At the end of the assembly, the choir sang “Peaceful River.”  Archer did a great job singing. The smile on his face right before he started singing when he saw me there was worth going to the assembly!  I think he was happy I came!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wap8uTn52Gk&feature=youtu.be

After school, Avie had a cooking class, so Archer and I walked around Como Lake and came across a really neat experience.

No comments: