The director is now filming the musical on Zoom with each child in their own home and they have been rehearsing this way as well! So today was filming day! They filmed all the dialog for the show today, so Avie was on the Zoom call from 12:30 PM until 5:45 PM. Wow! What a day!
When she wasn't on film, she could take breaks and keep herself entertained with quiet activities where she could still listen to what was happening. So I gave her an "Escape this Book" to work on for fun and she completed the entire book and escaped!
I didn't get any pictures during the filming, but here are a couple I took afterwards!



I told everyone else in the house that they couldn't use any wifi or electronics or make any noise while Avie was filming, which they weren't too happy about, but everyone was able to keep busy and fill the day! Archer and Daddy went bird watching. Archer played outside by himself for a while while Daddy napped. Then, Archer, Daddy and I played Evolution (a board game), where I won! Archer, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa played pickle ball while I folded laundry and made dinner. Then Archer and I work on his "Escape the Book," while Daddy read! All in all and fun and relaxing day for us! And a long day for Avie, but she had a lot of fun while she was on film and was also excited to Escape the Book!
I didn't manage any pictures from the day, but as soon as Avie was done filming, here is what the boys were up to. No surprise!

No comments:
Post a Comment