
Sorry to all my blog followers who have been patiently waiting almost a month for an update. I'm sure all two of you were wondering what had happened. We took a vacation with my parents out to Lake Lure, NC and since then I have been busy trying to figure out where my career is going. But enough about me, this blog is about Avalon.
I figured the picture above was a pretty realistic depiction of what it is like to be the parent of a 3-month old. When this occurred I quickly ran and told Camille to come have a look.
Camille: she just ate why did you put her on her stomach.
Me: I didn't!
Yes, that's right, she rolled from her back to her stomach. Promptly spit up all over the place and rubbed her face in it. And she couldn't have been happier!
1 comment:
I love it!
Post a Comment