06 April 2009

Another Milestone - Pulling Up


Avalon achieved another milestone this past week. When I put Avalon down for her morning nap on Saturday, April 4, she decided she was not ready for a nap. After about 30 minutes in her crib (where she was making noise the entire time), I started to hear a repetitive banging sound. When I went into her room, she was standing at the railing banging her hand on it (pictured on left). I wasn't too surprised as her teachers at day care said she had pulled up on their little table on Wednesday last week. Anyway, it was exciting to see it at home even though I only saw the end result and not the process. Since then, both Jarad and I have seen her pull up on the little activity table in our living room (pictured below).

2 comments:

Granny B said...

Here we go.... Now can you two keep up with her?

JoDee said...

I like the jerry curl in the top picture.

What a cutie. I already bought her a birthday present, I couldn't resist it. When are you guys coming back to Moorhead-Fargo?

love,
JoDee