15 February 2011

Lots of teeth - Achie 9 months

Since my last post about Archer's third tooth back in December when he was 7 months, Archer now has 5 more teeth. He is 9 months old and I took him to the doctor today as well. He is 18 pounds 3 ounces (18%), 27 inches (20%), and his head circumference is 47.5 cm (95%).

His teeth came in as follows:
Fourth tooth - December 19 - bottom front tooth on this left
Fifth tooth - December 26 - top front tooth on his right
Sixth tooth - January 30 - top outside front tooth on his left
Seventh tooth - February 4 - top outside front tooth on his right side
Eighth tooth - February 11 - bottom outside front tooth on his right side

And we also just noticed that Avie's first 2nd year molar is in now. It is the bottom one on her right side. We don't know when it broke through but we just noticed it this past Sunday, February 13th. Since I can't get a good pic of her molars, I've just included a cute pic I took of her yesterday.

Archer has always liked to stick his tongue out, but now with all the new teeth, he always has his tongue out as shown in the pic below.

And, of course, some more cute pics of Archer's big smiles!

1 comment:

Granny B said...

He must be way ahead of average on the teeth. Beautiful smiles on both of them.