06 October 2011

Great Ames Adventure Race Winners!

Jarad and I competed in our first adventure race together and we took first place. Well, it was sort of a modified triathlon and there were only two teams in our division. But we had a great time! Thanks for Mummi and Ukki for watching the kids!

The race consisted of a 2.7 mile kayak, 15 mile bike, and a 5k run. We did the race as a relay team where Jarad did the kayak and bike and I did the run. Maybe next year we'll both do all three parts.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

You guys rock!! That is quite the accomplishment. I really have only done 1 race (SB Thanksgiving 4 miler) and I had a great time but I think I came in like 200th or something. Looks like a beautiful place for the race as well.

...ps-I LOVE the scrapbooking pages. Did you see that Storybook 4.0 just came out? Guess what's on my list to Santa this year?!! :)