20 October 2011

Kids...everything is a toy!

Yesterday afternoon I was making a snack for myself (yes, mom's try to eat sometimes) when I realized it was a little too quiet downstairs. So I go downstairs to see what the kids are into and this is what I found...
Archie was having a blast! Finally, he got to play with one of the things I always take away from him. Avie had opened the bathroom door for him and he was happily playing with the water in the toilet bowl with the toilet bowl scrubber. He was soaked from head to toe and he even had bits of toilet paper in his hair. Needless to say, it was time for a bath.

I did let him play a little longer to get a few pics.

About an hour later, Jarad came home and we were talking upstairs when again things were just too quiet downstairs. I had put a lock on the bathroom door, so I knew they weren't in there. Again we headed downstairs to find this...
Avie and Archie had emptied the bottom two dresser drawers of all of Archie's clothes. They were having a blast! How fun it is to play when the parents aren't around.

2 comments:

Jarad said...

+1 for timely post

Granny B said...

Ah, the "it's too quiet moment". First you enjoy it. Then, you realize what it probably means.