Avalon talks non-stop at home, but when I take her to gymnastics class or busy beavers class, she will not say a word. Busy Beavers is a 1.5 hour class where they play with toys, play games, play in the gymnastics room and read a story. During this class, which she has attended 7 times now, she has not said a single word during class.
When we got home from class this past Tuesday, Avalon went on a 10-15 minute rant about Santa Claus and when we were going to see him, where we'd see him, and what she'd tell him she wanted on her Christmas list. Towards the end, an alligator showed up and was going to take the presents, so we'd have to hide them. I captured about about 5 minutes of that conversation. The funniest part is that Archer was also there trying to walk on the aerobed, hug Avie, and tackle her and for the most part Avie just brushed him off and continued to stay focused on what she was saying.
If you have 5 minutes and want to watch this video, it is a pretty good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is hilarious! I agree that the best part is Archer trying to distract her and she hardly notices. I was laughing out loud. She has such great focus for a three year old. What a gem (the video and Avie)!
Post a Comment