22 September 2013

Archie..Preschool Update

 A few things Archie said his first week of preschool...

The day before preschool starts:

Mommy: "Archie, are you ready for preschool?"
Archie:  "I'm always ready for preschool!"

Love it!  :)

In the car, on the way to his second day of preschool:
Archie "A kid is excited for preschool and it's me.  Mommy I pointed to my tummy, it's me."
So cute! :)

In the car,n our way to his first full day of preschool, Archie talked nonstop the entire way to preschool.  One of the things he said:  "Mommy, do you know what I want to be when I get grown up.  A snowman.  Or maybe just a Daddy because a snowman would be too freezing standing outside all day."
Avalon had been talking about what she wanted to be when she grows up that morning at breakfast and the kids had watched "Frosty the Snowman" within the last two weeks.  Too funny! :)


No comments: