11 November 2013

Archie sings ABCs...Flashback

It's been a while since I posted and there are so many things I'd love to share, so hopefully I can find some time to get up some new posts in the near future.  I'm not sure when Archie started singing the ABCs, but it was likely a couple months before I captured this video of him on April 2nd.  Now he is able to recognize all his letters by sight.  He still loves singing his ABCs!  Enjoy!



As I was looking back for the first time he sang his ABCs, I realized that I've already made this post in January of last year and it was the May before that in 2012 that he first starting singing the ABCs with us.  But, needless to say, he still loves singing them!  Here is one more video with one of his favorite apps on the IPad.




No comments: