Nov. 13 - right before bed
Archie: "Daddy, wait until you see my pajamas, they are going to be so cool, you'll say Happy Birthday to me."
September - October 2013
Avalon: "I can still feel preschool coming through."
Avalon: "Today is going to be a really special day for me at school because we
are going to get our own special letter spots for today, just for
today."
Archie: "Whenever the rain comes on that thing (the windshield wipers) comes up and washed the rain away because we need to see. Right, Mommy?"
Archer: "No, I can't."
Avie: "Yes, I can."
Archie "No, I can't"
Avie: "Yes, I can."
Archie: "I said no I can't to my water bottle."
While in Roseville, MN for our friends' wedding:
Archie: "I wish I had pink hair like Melissa has pink hair." (The bride at the wedding dyed her hair pink/purple for the wedding)
On the streets in Blaine, MN where there were trees in the middle and on both sides that mostly covered the houses so you couldn't see them. It was also getting a bit dark:
Archie: "This looks like a campsite. It looks like a campsite but it's not a real campsite."
When Smyles (person dressed like a big blue dog from the Ames library) came to visit Archie's preschool:
Archie: "I don't know if Smyles is going to be in the big room or the small room."
On the way to preschool:
Archie: "When Avalon is in Kindergarten, I wish I could go in 1st grade. When Avalon is in 1st grade, I wish I could go in 2nd grade. (Archie continued this train of thought all the way up to 20 grade). When Avalon is in 19 grade, I wish I was in 20 grade. Then we will stay there in 20 grade."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment