10 October 2017

Mothers Day

I'm going back a little here...Mothers Day this past May.  Jarad was out of town, so the kids were on their own and they did a really great job!

My day started out with breakfast in bed made entirely by the kids!  Homemade Pink Lemonade and peanut butter toast!  Yummy!

 I have to admit, it was a bit hard to stay up in my room knowing the kids were in the kitchen by themselves!  :)  I did have a few rules such that they could not use the stove or oven and they could only use the kids knives!



Followed by some really fun scavenger hunts that each of the kids created on their own with some really amazing homemade gifts along the way!!  Then they proceeded to make several more scavenger hunts just because they were having so much fun!





As well as some really thoughtful gifts that they made at school!  These kids are so great!  I love them so much!  It was amazing Mother's Day made even more special since the kids came up with everything entirely on their own!

 A flip book from Archer!  Archer loves the rainbow colors!  Beautiful and so sweet!








Avalon made a beautiful and very thoughtful flip book too!





And Archer made this teapot card as well:




No comments: