27 August 2020

Imaginative Play! Hooray!

 It has been really hot all week and once again it is 95 degrees this afternoon and out internet is not working today!  So I told the kids that if they play at least 30 minutes of Just Dance (so they would get some physical activity), then they could watch a movie old school style by watching a DVD!  


After playing Just Dance, I noticed they were busy setting up their stuffed animals downstairs where they were going to watch the movie!  It looked like every stuff animal that they own would be joining them in watching the movie!  So fun!

But the next time I looked, they were still playing with the stuffed animals.  Each family of stuffed animal had a home now and a place to sleep and then they all got up and went to school.  It isso fun to see the kids playing with their stuffed animals and using their imaginations!  


Almost 2 hours later, they finally sat down to watch the movie!  Actually, Archer ended up playing IPAD while Avie watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  











No comments: