01 September 2020

So this happened today...impromptu haircut

So I left the house for a quick walk today and while I was gone, this happened:  



Avie has been asking me for a while (at least a week) to watch a YouTube Video and then cut her hair!   Her hair has not been cut since November 2019 due to COVID and it has gotten really long!  And she did have a couple of inches of split ends which was making it hard to brush!  I had been planning to do it, but I wasn't feeling great this week.  So Avie took matters in her own hands and asked her dad.  And as you may have guess, Dad did not watch any YouTube videos.  He just put all of Avie's hair into and pony tail and then cut it off.  I'm guessing he cut off 5 or 6 inches!

I showed Avie the picture of the back of her hair and she was fine with how it looked, so we'll just leave it as is for now!  Well, we may trim that one really long piece!  Apparently, Jarad couldn't even get all the tangles out before cutting it, so some of the hair that was tangled up wasn't actually cut!  ;). And Avie was happy with the speed of the haircut too because if I had cut it, it would definitely have taken a lot longer!  

No comments: