Camille has started to do a pregnancy yoga tape in the morning and Avalon has picked up on some of the yoga moves. Avalon does a type of squat (shown above) and variation of the warrior pose. And she is always doing the poses and then asking Camille to turn the video by pointing to the TV and signing more. The poses are not limited to the house either, she does them anywhere and you'll see in the pics below.
Warrior poses:
Both poses with her teapot: (now if I could teach her to do the warrior pose when I sing I'm a little teapot)
And what I like to call the Karate pose:
3 comments:
This is so cute! I can hardly stand it. Avalon is such a cutie pie.
Those are really funny, if I do say so myself.
They do look a little like Kung Fu moves but that squat is horse pose - http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:MPeubZkj82b13M:http://www.yogadownload.com/uploadimages/Poseimg28.jpg
Post a Comment