24 November 2010

Archie's first swing ride

The other day Jarad asked me if I'd ever tried putting Avie and Archer in the swing together, and to tell you the truth I hadn't even thought about it yet. Avie's first swing ride at the park wasn't until she was 8 months old. Jarad had tried it out and it worked, so the next time we were at the park on November 15th, I gave it a try. It worked great! Although with Archer in the swing, I couldn't push the swing very high, so Avie didn't like it as much. And so far, Archer was still pretty indifferent. But it was nice not to have to hold Archer for a bit.


When Avie was done swinging, I put Archer in there by himself. And then Avie came back and wanted to give him an underdog push. When I give Avie underdogs, I always count "1-2-3," so that is what we did. It was pretty cute! Luckily Avie couldn't push him too high yet. I'm not sure how much Archer really liked it. Check out this video and see what you think...


A few more pics too.

No comments: