In contrast to Camille's video and picture filled posts, mine is going to be a short post with only text. I know, how boring.
So the peanut butter poll is closed and the final results are that one family uses a container of peanut butter every week, 5 families use a container in a month and 2 families use a container every year. I put this poll up after we returned back home after spending most of the summer in MN. In our first trip back to the grocery store we bought a 16 oz container of peanut butter. By our next trip back to the grocery store, a week later, we had finished off the peanut butter and had to get a new one. I couldn't believe we had gone through a whole container so quickly.
We now buy the 2x24oz peanut butter containers at Costco. The main downside is that they only sell the creamy version of the brand we like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment