When I took the kids to the zoo on October 29th, there was plenty of food. I bought two handfuls of fish food for Avalon. When it was gone, I told her we were done and so she went to the fish food dispenser and found a piece in there and then took it to the pond and threw it in. I thought this was pretty clever for her to figure this out. Then she continued to go back and forth telling me that she found more food. At first, I thought she was finding more food each time, but then I realized she was just pretending to find the food and pretending to throw it in. However, she had kept one last piece in her hand the whole time. Pretty clever little girl! :)
Here is a video of Avalon feeding the fish.
And a few pics from our day at the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment