18 March 2011

Archie Walks...with the push toy

This Wednesday, March 16, at Avalon's PEP preschool class, Archie first walked with a push toy. Mummi and Ukki are in town and Mummi came with me and the kids to class. She was playing with Archer and gave him this frog push toy. Archer was so anxious to push it both Mummi and I were walking with him holding the toy so it wouldn't go too fast. We did this back and forth with Archer for a while until Jarad called me. Then, while Mummi and I weren't watching, Archer stood up and started to push the toy on his own. And he did it! It was amazing!! Way to go Archie!



Check out these videos. The one above was one of the last videos I took after Archer had been walking back and forth across the room many times. It was really impressive how quickly he caught on. The one below was on the the first videos I took while Mummi was helping him. Whenever he would get stuck, he'd look to Mummi and his look would say "Come on Mummi, help me out." It was so cute!



Mummi and I were so excited and had so much fun with Archer that day! We have a push toy at home too and Archer has been pushing it around the living room ever since. Here are a few pictures too.

No comments: