13 April 2010

It's hot in March - ah California!


We have had beautiful sunny weather here in California this March! It was so warm the last week of March that we decided it was time to try out Avalon's water table. Not surprisingly, she loved it! We started with all her clothes on and then as they got wetter and wetter, they slowly came off until she was in her diaper. Avalon had a blast and I expect many more fun days to come with the water table! Although next time, I'll probably just start the playtime with only her diaper. Here are some cute pictures.





I've also included a short video showing what she did most of the time she played at the water table, which was trying to poor the water from one container to the next as well as dumping most of it on the ground.


She also had fun doing a little splashing!

No comments: