One night last week, Avalon said the sweetest thing to me. I sat down on the couch and said "My back hurts." Avalon looked at me and said "Don't worry Mom, I will help make your back feel better." Then later she said "We should put a bandaid on it." It was so sweet, my heart melted and I could hardly remember that my back hurt anymore. Then Avalon decided to take her blanket and help make both Mom and Dad's backs feel better as shown in the picture above. Thank you Avalon!
A few other sweet sentiments that Avalon says to me on a daily basis.
"Mommy, I'm so glad you are here"
"Mommy, you make me so happy"
"Thank you for helping me"
"Mommy, you wake up"
"I love you Mommy"
I know this kind of praise from my daughter won't last, so I'm trying to soak it all in. "I love you too, Avalon."
3 comments:
Avalon is too sweet. And pretty darn cute. Thanks for sharing. Your post made me smile.
PS: Ava is wearing the exact same pajamas while I type this.(Maybe even the same size - 2T?)
Avie could stay sweet for a long time. I just love her freedom to express what is in her heart.
Yes, those Mommy references in the quotes are there for a reason. The only one of these quotes she says to me is `Thank you for helping me'
Post a Comment